We accept content submissions and will circulate for free on the following basis:
- The item is targeted to or relevant for Voluntary Sector organisations in Edinburgh
- The item contains readable text with a named contact for further details
- We will accept up to 2 supporting documents to accompany the item as downloads (examples: information sheet, event flier, booking form, press release, etc)
- We will not accept items which market private sector services
- We reserve the right to decline the item if it is unsuitable for any reason
- We may make minor edits to the content to ensure that it reads well on the web. Where possible please write in the third person
- We only accept recruitment vacancies for paid positions. Please download, then copy and paste this Job Opportunity Template into the submission form and fill in the relevant information
- Please submit vacancies for volunteer or trustee roles to www.volunteeredinburgh.org.uk
Please note we only keep a record of post for 6 months, after six months posts are automatically deleted.
How to submit content
Notices can be submitted to us via this simple online form.
If you have any questions about Noticeboard, please email email@example.com