Edinburgh Women’s Aid
24HR Refuge Support Worker Vacancy:
To provide a safe, professional and supportive service for women and any accompanying children who have experienced or are at risk of domestic abuse, who have additional support needs and who are living in refuge accommodation provided by Edinburgh Women’s Aid.
• Contract: 2 years with a possible one year extension
• 32 hours per week + 1 sleepover (hours include weekends, evenings and public holidays).
• SCP-21: £22,257 (£20,705 + 7.5% anti-social hours payment). Pro rata for 32 hours per week: £20,350 (£18,930 + 7.5% anti-social hours payment).
• Closing date: 9am Monday 7 January 2019
• Interviews: Week commencing 21 January 2019
• Adult & Child PVG scheme membership will be required.
• Qualified to, or willing to work towards the qualification, SVQ Social Services and Healthcare at SCQF Level 6, or other relevant qualification to register as a housing support worker with the SSSC.
Edinburgh Women’s Aid strives to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Women only need apply under Schedule 9 (Part 1) of the Equality Act 2010.
Co. No 237521 Reg Charity No SC028301