EVOC provide a variety of expert training for voluntary organisations and charities in Edinburgh throughout the year. All courses are designed to be personal and practical to individual attendees.
All EVOC training courses:
- Are limited in size, small groups allow for a more tailored experience and give course providers the opportunity to work through your individual questions.
- Expert trainers. With over 20 years in providing training, EVOC have hand-picked the best quality trainers for Edinburgh’s voluntary sector, and all courses are specifically for voluntary sector.
- Affordable and competitive rates
- A range of free courses throughout the year
- An easily-accessible space with plenty of parking in a central Edinburgh location
- Lunch on full-day courses
- Fairtrade Tea and Coffee and a dedicated EVOC staff team on hand for any of your other needs or questions.
We can also offer tailored training specific to your organisation’s needs. In addition to our space here, we can organise training in the form of an away-day, in your location or through team-building exercises. Sometimes organisation-wide training can be a more cost-and-time effective way to provide training for your organisation.
If you are interested in what we can offer, please get in touch with us and we will do the best we can to help and support you.
If you have an idea for a course you would like us to run, or if you are a course provider or organisation who would like to run one using EVOC’s facilities, please contact Julie Anne Hill at : email@example.com.
In addition to our range of free courses available throughout the year, there are also specific grants available to help cover the cost of training.
Organisations with a turnover of £200,000 or less could be eligible to apply for an Edinburgh & Lothian Trust Fund training grant, which can cover either 2 half day courses or one full day course.
You can download the full criteria and application form here: Application-for-ELTF-for-Training-courses-at-EVOC
EVOC members also receive a 10% discount on our training courses. Take a look at our membership page for more information.