- Looking to get into work?
- Changing career?
- Returning to work after a break?
- Struggling to sustain existing work?
Volunteer Edinburgh has adapted their bespoke Employability programme into a blended online course (for women only) which will run over 4 weeks from Wed 28 Apr for online exercises accompanied by Zoom meetings on Wed 5, Wed 12 , Wed 19 & Wed 26 May.
The course will be delivered over 4 weeks, with participants having access to an online portal where you can work at your own pace. You will meet on Zoom in groups of up to 4 people for 1.5 hours per week. There will be a choice of times and you will meet with other participants and the facilitators to discuss and share. The fourth week there will be an in-person meeting at an outdoor location with transport and refreshments provided.
Topics will include:
- What I’ve got going for me (assessing your skills)
- New directions and transferrable skills
- Confidence and Mindful Wellbeing
- Volunteering / Resilience / Q & A
Post Course options:
- Individual 1:1 employability coaching
- CV workshop
- Help to secure volunteering / employment
If you are interested in any of the above and would like to find out more about the course or the facilitator please contact Christine Meldrum more information:
Tel: 0131 561 8322 / Mob: 07505 446 024