Edinburgh Council are offering four multi agency training courses on the CPD Directory this term. A further mop up for those who miss these dates is also set for May 2019. Please try to attend the training for your locality if you are wishing to attend training. Dates are as follows:-
- 15/11/18, 09.00-11.00, South West Locality, Braidburn School
- 22/11/18, 09.00-11.00, North West Locality, St Augustines RC High School
- 22/11/18, 13.30-15.30, South East Locality, St Augustines RC High School
- 27/11/18, 13.30-15.30, North East Locality, East Neighbourhood Centre
- 30/05/19, 09.00-11.00, All Localities (Mop Up), Braidburn School
For all staff, especially those in Named Person /Lead Professional responsibility working with children and young people and their families.
- Update GIRFEC guidance for practitioners in the context of CYP Act & the draft Code of Practice.
- Clarify guidance on information sharing & seeking consent from families to share information.
- Practitioners will understand and act upon updated guidance for their own work context and in multi-agency work contexts
Through group discussion and presentation, you will be supported to understand the updated national guidance based on the draft Code of Practice/legislative changes for the Edinburgh Getting It Right context.
This training is for staff that already have an understanding of Getting It Right For Every Child and are involved in Child Planning Meetings particularly for those who have a named person or lead professional role.
Interested parties can book by phoning 0131-469-3227 between 2-4 p.m. each day.