JASS (Junior Award Scheme for Schools) is an accredited award scheme that acknowledges the wider achievement of young people.
As we move forward to the recovery and renewal phase of Covid 19 JASS is providing to be an integral part of the recovery process within youth organisations and schools.
• JASS supports blended learning and increased communication between school and carers
• JASS provides a structure and targets for young people to work towards with acknowledgment and sense of achievement on completion, thus increasing confidence and a sense of wellbeing in young people
• JASS evidences cross-curricular links and accredits outdoor learning activities
• A fully inclusive award, JASS engages young people regardless of their background or interests
• JASS is very user friendly and no formal training is required to deliver it. If you would like training it is free.
For more information please contact Joan@jasschools.org.uk