Our membership programme is open to all voluntary and community organisations across Edinburgh and runs annually from 1 April to 31 March. It helps to support our work and whilst it’s not necessary to be part of any of our networks or forums, it does provide a range of other benefits and access to an established network of all kinds of voluntary and community organisations working in Edinburgh.
- 10% discount on EVOC Training Courses
- Priority booking for the EVOC AGM
- The right to vote at the AGM or other General or Extraordinary General Meetings of the organisation
- A say in the governance of EVOC and the chance to be elected to the Board
- All members benefit from our partnership with Law at Work*
*Please note to access this benefit we have to share your information with Law at Work.
- Free (income below £25,000)
- £35 (income between £25,000 and £500,000)
- £55 (income above £500,000)
- £10 (individual associate membership*)
- £55 (organisation associate membership*)
Associate Membership* is open to individuals, statutory and private organisations and supports delivery of our strategic objectives – helping us to provide leadership, advocating for and support the development of the community and voluntary sector across Edinburgh.
Law at Work
Through our Law at Work partnership you can access an exclusive online client area which contains a range of hugely helpful resources:
- Support with employment law
- HR templates
- Style policies & guidance notes
- Staff handbook template
- Info about legislation that is changing