Full EVOC membership is open to all voluntary and community organisations. Membership helps to support EVOC’s work and whilst membership is not necessary to be part of any of our networks or forums, membership does provide an established network of all kinds of voluntary and community organisations working in Edinburgh.
What are the benefits of becoming an EVOC member?
- 10% discount on EVOC Training Courses
- Priority booking for the EVOC AGM, events and training
- Priority bespoke training, both free and paid
- An exclusive range of courses and seminars that are available to members only.
- The right to vote at the AGM or other General or Extraordinary General Meetings of the organisation
- A say in the governance of EVOC
- Opportunities to be elected to the Board of EVOC
How much does it cost to become an EVOC member?
For full membership there is a tiered subscription structure based on income, which reflects the known categories in Scottish Charity Accounting regulations:
- Income below £25,000, full membership is FREE
- Income between £25,000 and £500,000, full membership is £35 annually
- Income above £500,000, full membership is £55 annually
Want to support EVOC but aren’t a voluntary organisation?
We offer Associate Membership, which is available to individuals, statutory and private organisations. Whilst associate membership doesn’t have any governance or benefit privileges, it does support the purposes, missions and values of EVOC.
Associate membership is £55 per year for organisations and £10 per year for individuals wishing to support the aims of EVOC.
To apply for FULL or ASSOCIATE membership please complete our membership form.
Other Important Information:
- Membership year runs from April to April
- Payments can be made online via credit card, or by cheque payable to “Edinburgh Voluntary Organisations’ Council” or by BACS transfer. Details for payment are provided after you have completed our application form.
- For more information about becoming a member please contact firstname.lastname@example.org on 0131 555 9100.