Project Worker (5 days)
(This post is subject to PVG Disclosure and is part funded by City of Edinburgh Council)
Health Opportunities Team are a charity working to improve the emotional and sexual health of young people in Edinburgh.
We are looking for a skilled Project Worker to deliver sexual and emotional health services for young people in Edinburgh.
Pay Scale: £24,459-£26,235, 5 days (35.75 hours) a week with some evening work required.
- Do you have proven track record of providing high quality therapeutic 1-1 and group work with young people?
- Do you have a proven track record of delivering sexual health and emotional wellbeing programmes and drop-ins?
- Could you deliver a physical activity group?
- Are you passionate about working with young people?
- Do you have energy and commitment?
- Are you up for the challenge of working with vulnerable young people?
- Do you think you can gain the respect and co-operation of groups of teenagers in a variety of settings?
- Are you a dynamic and creative team player?
If you are, then we want to hear from you.
Health Opportunities Team is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Registered Charity SC031463. Registered Company SC217791.
Closing date for applications is Friday 8th March 2019.
Interviews will be held on 13th March. To preserve our resources we will not contact all applicants, if you have not heard back from us by 13th March you can assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org