The Older People’s Service Providers Forum (OPSPF) is supported by EVOC so that voluntary sector providers of services to older people in Edinburgh have a means to share issues of concern, to address those issues and to promote the interests of the members and services for older people they provide.
Attending the Forum
Attendance is open to any community or voluntary organisation providing services for older people in the Edinburgh area. The Forum meets every two months, to discuss contemporary issues in a supportive environment.
Proposed dates for our OPSPF meetings in 2022:
- POSTPONED: Thu 21 Jul. 10am – 11.30am (new date to be confirmed shortly)
- Thu 22 Sep, 10am – 11.30am
- Thu 24 Nov, 10am – 11.30am
- Minutes from the meeting on Thursday 5 May 2022.docx
- Minutes from the meeting on Wed 18 Aug and speaker presentations
- Minutes from the meeting on Wed 18 May
- Minutes from the meeting on Wed 10 Mar
- Other useful info: Forum meeting slides, Transformation Event Slides, Useful info from Police Scotland, Additional advice and info from Police Scotland
- Guide to re-opening adult day services
- Checklist for re-opening adult day services
- Infection Control audit template