Marketing & Communications Intern
We’re looking for an intern to join our busy team and support the delivery of our marketing and communications strategy and delivery plan.
- Work with the Marketing & Stakeholder Affairs Officer to devise, deliver and review comprehensive marketing and communications plan to promote EVOC and the wider community and voluntary sector.
- Work with the Marketing & Stakeholder Affairs Officer to create a range of marketing and communications materials appropriate to several existing and potential stakeholders (both internal and external) e.g. blogs, press releases, posters, leaflets, etc.
- Work with the Marketing & Stakeholder Affairs Officer to devise, deliver and review a range of digital communications, developing a variety of engaging content targeted to agreed stakeholder groups (e.g. EVOC website, social media channels, e-newsletters)
- Liaise with the wider EVOC team to keep up to date with all aspects of the organisation’s work and the wider voluntary sector, working with the Marketing & Stakeholder Affairs Officer to proactively research opportunities to promote these.
- The Marketing & Stakeholder Affairs Officer works to promote and protect the EVOC brand and ensure consistency both internally and externally.
- Keep up to date with the latest trends in the field of marketing and communications and an awareness of new technologies and digital marketing developments.
Closing date: 12noon, Wed 30 June 2021
Apply: AAI Employability