The Older People’s Service Providers Forum is supported by EVOC so that voluntary sector providers of services to older people in Edinburgh have a means to share issues of concern, to address those issues and to promote the interests of the members and services for older people they provide.
Attending the Forum
Attendance is open to any community or voluntary organisation providing services for older people in the Edinburgh area. The Forum meets every two months, to discuss contemporary issues in a supportive environment.
- Minutes from the meeting on Wed 18 Aug and speaker presentations
- Minutes from the meeting on Wed 18 May
- Minutes from the meeting on Wed 10 Mar
- Other useful info: Forum meeting slides, Transformation Event Slides, Useful info from Police Scotland, Additional advice and info from Police Scotland
- Guide to re-opening adult day services
- Checklist for re-opening adult day services
- Infection Control audit template