EVOC, City of Edinburgh Council and Edinburgh Community Learning & Development Partnership are inviting Community Learning Development (CLD) organisations to apply to a small digital device fund, supported by the Scottish Government.
Just over £8,000 is available for the provision of digital devices to CLD Practitioners – this includes items like laptops, Chromebooks, tablets or smart phones. We want to equip staff and volunteers working with people and communities with resources that help them to do a better job.
Who Can Apply:
- Youth work organisations
- Adult learning organisations
- Community centre management committees
- Other organisations who support delivery of Edinburgh’s Community Learning Development Plan
- This funding is for constituted not-for-profit, voluntary and community organisations working in Edinburgh, with a bank account in the name of the group
- Your annual turnover must be less than £100,000
- You can apply for a grant of up to £1,000
Deadline for applications: 12noon, Mon 21 Mar 2022