Briefing for voluntary organisations on the new 3 Conversations Model (Partners 4 Change) being adopted by Edinburgh Health & Social Care Partnership.
Ian Brooke, Deputy CEO at EVOC has been attending the steering group meetings to implement the new model and this event is a brief powerpoint discussion about what is happening and how practice for the Parternship will signifcantly change in the coming months.
These are small informal events with booking required to gauge numbers for teas/coffees. We currently have three events in localities to choose from:
- Tuesday, 2 July 2019 from 11:30 to 12:30
- Libertus Services | 20 Gracemount Drive | EH16 6RN Edinburgh | United Kingdom
- Thursday, 4 July 2019 from 10:00 to 11:00
- EVOC | 525 Ferry Road | EH5 2FF Edinburgh | United Kingdom
- Tuesday, 9 July 2019 from 10:00 to 11:00
- Volunteer Edinburgh | 222 Leith Walk | EH6 5EQ Edinburgh | United Kingdom
- Thursday, 11 July 2019 from 3.00 to 4.00pm
- Oxgangs Care |12 Firrhill Neuk |Edinburgh EH13 9FF