Briefing for voluntary organisations on the new 3 Conversations Model (Partners 4 Change) being adopted by Edinburgh Health & Social Care Partnership.
EVOC has been attending the steering group meetings to implement the new model and this event is a brief powerpoint discussion about what is happening and how practice for the Partnership will significantly change in the coming months.
These are small informal events with booking required to gauge numbers for teas/coffees. We currently have events in each locality for you to choose from:
- Tuesday, 2 July 2019 from 11:30 to 12:30
- Joined by Nikki Conway, SE Locality Manager
- Libertus Services | 20 Gracemount Drive | EH16 6RN Edinburgh | United Kingdom
- Thursday, 4 July 2019 from 10:00 to 11:00
- Joined by Mike Massaro-Mallinson, NW Locality Manager
- EVOC | 525 Ferry Road | EH5 2FF Edinburgh | United Kingdom
- Tuesday, 9 July 2019 from 10:00 to 11:00
- Joined by Fiona Stratton, Cluster Manager and Alana Nabulsi, Contracts Manager
- Volunteer Edinburgh | 222 Leith Walk | EH6 5EQ Edinburgh | United Kingdom
- Thursday, 11 July 2019 from 3.00 to 4.00pm
- Joined by Alana Nabulsi, Contracts Manager
- Oxgangs Care |12 Firrhill Neuk |Edinburgh EH13 9FF