The Edinburgh Social Enterprise Network (ESEN) aims to promote, support and develop a strong, vibrant social enterprise sector in Edinburgh. Its main services are:
- Peer support– bringing together established and aspiring local social enterprises to discuss and share their experiences, good practice and ideas.
- Information and signposting – providing up to date information on local social enterprises, support services, events, training, issues and opportunities.
- Business support – providing specialist, tailored business support to social enterprises in Edinburgh, where there are gaps in existing service provision.
- Promoting social enterprises and opportunities to trade – providing opportunities to promote the products and services to the general public, as well as the public, private and third sectors.
- Representation– ensuring the interests of local social enterprises are represented at various forums, partnership meetings and stakeholder events.
- Meetings and learning events – providing opportunities for networking, information sharing and skills development.