The consultation is about the Scottish Government’s latest update to the Scottish Parliament on the use of its emergency powers to respond to Covid-19. The Scottish Government provides these updates in a report to the Parliament every 2 months. The latest report was published on 6 October 2020 and covers August to September 2020.
The Committee would like to hear your views on the report and particularly how the Scottish Government’s use of emergency powers in August and September have affected you, or your sector. The consultation covers a broad range of sectors, including:
- Social security
- Vulnerable adults
- Mental health
- Care homes and care services
- Education, training and childcare
- Ceremonies, events, gatherings and premises
- Public health (e.g. social distancing measures)
- Criminal justice and procedures
- Freedom of information and disclosure requests
Please visit the Scottish Parliament’s consultation webpage to find out how to respond. The consultation closes at midnight on Monday, 19 October.
If you have any queries, please contact the Committee’s clerking team: email@example.com.