Similar to last summer the National Galleries of Scotland are offering free, fun, supported art sessions for community groups every weekday morning for the February half term and Easter holidays, 10:30-12:30.
This is what groups can expect:
- A warm welcome and introduction to the Gallery
- Hands-on art activities led by a team of experienced Artists
- Basic hot lunch and snack on arrival for parents, group leaders and children (exact food provision tbc)
- Free bus; pick up and drop off from one meeting point
- Maximum total number is 35 (adults and kids)
For further information, please contact Anna Murray, Learning Programme Coordinator (Families and Early Years): AMurray@nationalgalleries.org.