• 21 Hours per week over 3 days
• 12-month contract with possible extension subject to funding
• £26,036 pro rata (£15,621 for 21 hours per week)
Closing date: 9am, Fri 26 Mar 2021 I Interviews: Tue 13 Apr 2021
The overarching aims of this post are that:
- Women have increased financial independence (access to economic resources, education, paid labour market, routes out of poverty).
- Services supporting women experiencing domestic abuse have increased knowledge, resources and confidence to respond to their employment and educational support needs.
- Services are better connected to local and national employability supports.
The post holder will work with Edinburgh Women’s Aid and Shakti Women’s Aid service users to discuss with women their access to paid employment and the range of additional barriers that they face as a result of domestic abuse. Also to facilitate groups of women in employability issues that are pertinent to them and that they have helped identify in their support plan, and to support women to progress on their path to paid employment and progress towards their individual goals. Additionally they will monitor, review and evaluate the project.
Adult PVG scheme membership will be required.
Edinburgh Women’s Aid strives to be an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Women only need apply under Schedule 9 (Part 1) of the Equality Act 2010.
Co. No 237521 Reg Charity No SC028301