Health Opportunities Team are a charity working to improve the emotional and sexual health of young people in Edinburgh. We are looking for a skilled Project Worker to deliver our Substance Use Project in the South East of Edinburgh, providing therapeutic 1-1 support and group work sessions to young people who are experiencing difficulties as a result of their own or their parents’ substance use.
Pay Scale: £24,459 – £26,235
Full-time 35.75 hours (may include some evening work).
• Do you have proven track record of providing high quality therapeutic 1-1 and group work with young people, around issues of substance use?
• Do you have experience in delivering training to professionals around issues of substance use?
• Are you passionate about working with young people?
• Do you have energy and commitment?
• Are you up for the challenge of working with vulnerable young people?
• Do you think you can gain the respect and co-operation of groups of teenagers in a variety of settings?
• Do you have an interest in emotional/sexual/social health and risk taking behaviour?
• Are you a dynamic and creative team player?
If you are, then we want to hear from you. The job description and application form can be downloaded from our website. Alternatively, please email email@example.com for an application pack.
Closing date for applications is 20th December.
Interviews will be held on 8th January 2020.
To preserve our resources we will not reply to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us by 8th January 2020 you can assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
This post is subject to PVG Disclosure.
Health Opportunities Team is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Registered Charity SC031463. Registered Company SC217791.