We are currently recruiting for a Volunteer Board member:
Edinburgh Women’s Aid strives for a society free from domestic abuse by providing practical and emotional support and information to women and children. The charity also raises awareness of domestic abuse and its prevalence across society. The Board of Directors is responsible for effective governance of the charity. We are looking for new Board members to bring diverse skills to the Board to enhance the governance of the charity.
Please find the application pack (including the role description and application form) on our website http://edinwomensaid.co.uk/about/vacancies/
• Closing date: Friday 7 June 2019 at 5.00pm
• A Board selection evening will take place on Wednesday 19 June 2019 from 6pm to 8pm.
• Adult PVG scheme membership will be required.
• Edinburgh Women’s Aid strives to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Women only need apply under Schedule 9 (Part 1) of the Equality Act 2010.
• Edinburgh Women’s Aid is a charity registered in Scotland, charity number SC028301 and a company limited by guarantee, registered company no SC237521.