The purposes of the Edinburgh & Lothian Trust Fund are the relief of poverty and the provision of support to individuals who, by reason of health, disability or otherwise are in need of assistance. ELTF also provides assistance to other charities whose purposes are similar.
Who can apply?
We welcome applications from voluntary organisations which meet the following criteria:
- Are properly constituted and registered with OSCR as charitable
- The organisation’s aims and objectives are to provide social welfare and support those in need
- Are specifically, for the benefit of people in Edinburgh and the Lothians
- Are solvent, not in debt, and having an annual turnover of under £200,000
- Have reserves of no more than 6 months operating costs
Priority will be given to organisations which:
- Combat inequalities
- Promote voluntary action
- Relieve poverty
Further information can be found here.
Deadline for the next round of application is 7th May 2019.