Dates and times for Briefing Sessions for the Communities & Families 3rd Party Grants Programme 2020-23 are now confirmed.
Five sessions have been arranged: four during the daytime (one in each locality) and one in the evening at Waverley Court.
You must book one session if you wish to attend because numbers in the venues are limited. To book a place, please click on the link beside the session you want to book (see below).
Please note that only one applicant from each organisation can attend and bookings are accepted on a first come first served basis.
The five dates, venues and times available are as follows:
Monday 14 October 2019 – 9.30am – 11am. Click Here
- Conference Room (ground Floor), East Neighbourhood Centre, 101 Niddrie Mains Road, EH16 4DS
Monday 14 October 2019 – 3pm – 4.30pm. Click Here
- Southside Community Centre Café, 117 Nicholson Street, EH8 9ER
Tuesday 22 October 2019 – 10am -11.30am. Click Here
- West Pilton Neighbourhood Centre, 19 West Pilton Grove, EH4 4BY
Monday 21 October 20419 – 6.30pm – 8pm. Click Here
- Courtyard Room C47/48, City Edinburgh Council, Waverley Court, EH8 8BG
Wednesday 23 October 2019 – 12.30pm – 2pm. Click Here
- Block ‘A’, Conference Room 2, Wester Hailes Education Centre (WHEC), 5 Murrayburn Drive, EH14 2SU.