Training via Microsoft Teams
Timings (9am for equipment testing for) 9.30am-4.30pm
Multi-agency training, delivered by City of Edinburgh Council employees for the EHSCP including Fire and Police Public Protection Services
Target Audience: This level of training is mandatory for all members of staff, volunteers and subcontractors who work in customer-facing environments, in particular; community care assistants, newly qualified social workers and occupational therapists, care providers and support workers NHS staff working with patients in Edinburgh (Doctors, nurses & Allied Health Professionals) with line management responsibility, caseload responsibility for actual or potential adults at risk, and/or have significant contact with adults at risk.
• To share experience and best practice amongst people engaged in Adult Protection work.
• Gain understanding of potential impact of harm and neglect on the adult at risk and how issues relating to capacity and choice can affect the investigation.
• Gain confidence in identifying Adult Protection concerns.
• Gain knowledge of roles and responsibilities of agencies and professionals under Adult Protection.
• Understand your role in an Adult Protection Case Conference.
Bookings should be made directly to Gary.firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Offer a first and second preference. Thanks.
6 places for the Third Sector for the two courses in January and 12 places for all other courses thereafter.