This course is relevant and helpful to anyone who works with or facilitates groups, and those who work in teams.
The course will look at the following:
- The difference between content and process
- Focus on group process: structurally, behaviourally and physiologically
- Task work and maintenance work
- Assessing the effectiveness of a group
- Non-verbal communication.
By the end of the course you will have a better understanding of how to work more effectively in groups.
“Lovely, relevant course – well presented.”
“Open, informative and enjoyable!”
“The trainers were clear and informative and the course gave me lots of valuable techniques to apply in my work.”