Course topics / themes
Over a course of the 5 online sessions (2 hours each) participants will explore and discuss:
- Managing and leading through significant and on-going change
- Work-style preferences
- How to harness diversity within a team to strengthen impact
- How to enjoy work more (using a psychometric tool)
- What is organisational culture
- What does it mean when we are all working at home
- How you influence or change it
- Supporting the resilience of teams and ourselves using tools from positive psychology
- Future Planning – for a team / organisation / yourself
A blend of sharing theory / tools and small / large group discussions around how to apply them to ‘real life’. The emphasis will be on ‘having time to think’ – sharing experience / ideas and how to have useful and supportive conversations with peers. Resources will be shared in each session.
Aimed at anyone working in a management role.
“One of the best training courses that I’ve done – informative, formative, thought provoking, and enriching. I have come away with so much to reflect on, and a whole range of tools and ideas to use in my leadership practice.”
“Good quality training that resonates and now informs all aspects of my working life, Thank you!”
Course Leader: Joette Thomas
Joette is a former third sector CEO and currently a Lead Partner at Animate Consulting. She has a background in psychology and a particular interest in ‘positive psychology’ and neuroscience, and their applications both in organisations and everyday life. Joette works with individuals and organisations in the third and public sector across Scotland and beyond, supporting individuals and teams to be more effective at their work and enjoy it more.