This will be a very participative workshop looking at the law around contracts, making changes and redundancy.
The course will cover the following:
– Principles associated with carrying out a re-structure where roles are changing
– Changing terms and conditions
– What is involved in collective consultation and the risk of getting it wrong?
– Why redundancies might be made, possible alternatives and initial steps
– Legal risks associating with making redundancies
– Components of a fair redundancy dismissal
– Redundancy payments, notice and other payments.
During the workshop there will also be group discussions of case studies relating to redundancy and changing terms and conditions, with the opportunity to feed back to the room.
*Have you recently been affected by funder decisions? We have a number of FREE places available – please get in touch to discuss.