As we move out of lockdown and people are slowly going back into the office as well as some people wishing to remain working from home. As a manager, how do we support and boost our team working/team dynamics in this everchanging work environment.
About the course
This course will look at opportunities and ways managers have to strengthen their team. Using some practical tools and exploring different ideas around team meeting – how can they be better? By the end of the course you will be a better, skilled leaders of your team and have more confidence in your role.
The course will cover the following:
- Deepening your understanding about the place of Group Dynamics in enhancing everyone’s performance.
- Increasing confidence in the Team Leader and Manager roles.
- Exploring the role of wellbeing in team meetings
- Identifying options in team work processes, systems and practices
- Practicing designing different team meetings
- Looking at the relationship between team processes and 1-2-1 supervision
- Learning about the Team Leadership qualification frameworks
- Explore how staff can support team resilience.