This online course is delivered FREE to you through funding from The Supporting Communities Fund*
Who should attend:
- Remote workers wanting help with the effects of isolation.
- Anyone interested in how the mind works and how to effectively use it.
- People interested in the quality of care they provide for their clients, family, friends – and for themselves.
As professional people-helpers, we tend to put others first and ourselves last. This takes its toll on the quality of support we can provide and on our relationships (including with ourselves).
So, what can we do about it? A lot!
The training for this event will include:
- How changing just a few words can improve our experience of the world, how we feel about ourselves and the way other people respond.
- How to cultivate a strong sense of self, resilience and self-reliance.
- How to outgrow patterns of thought or behaviour.
- How to implement an effective tool –
- A hypnotic, enjoyable trance where we’ll build a spa in your mind – a MindSpa. Discover 3+ ways of relaxing profoundly whenever you need to or want to. Everything you need to get started exploring self-hypnosis.
- Q+A: Making sure you’ve got familiar, real world examples so you can use the content to help yourself and your clients.
It’s natural, probably not what you think it is (most professionals don’t know what it is, either) and you’re already doing it. The growing weight of scientific study and literature points to all hypnosis being self-hypnosis. The difference between motivation and self-sabotage is in the details. Are you making sure you give yourself beneficial suggestions?
Hypnosis is something we do for ourselves, not ‘to’ people. Participants are welcome to join in or observe as they wish.
“Years of frustration were overcome and all I had done was relaxed in comfort for the better part of an hour, it really was that simple. Now seriously isn’t this something you really should have a go at?”
“Amazing what a transformation my thoughts were more positive I felt like a different person. That evening when I went to bed I managed to sleep all night what a difference all my negative thoughts were gone. I would not hesitate to contact Fred again if I needed to. “
*The Supporting Communities Fund
This funding has enabled us to run a series of courses that will build upon the good internal support and supervision policies and procedures organisations already have by providing staff with a range of tools and techniques for assist with their selfcare.