EVOC as an organisation has a responsibility to protect and respect your privacy and to look after data provided to us.
This privacy notice explains what data we collect, how we use that data, where we store the information, how long we store that data for and how we store your details securely.
EVOC may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. The last updated date will be displayed at the bottom of this page.
– What information is being collected?
– Who is collecting it
– What data we collect
– How we use that data
– Where we store your information
– How long we store the data
– How we store your information securely
– External web links
– Requesting Personal Data Records
– Your right to make a complaint
– Contact details