The Social Enterprise Academy are delighted to share the details of this powerful new Leadership programme exclusively for Chief Executives in the Third Sector.
Grounded on recent research into Third Sector leadership undertaken by Durham University and the University of Dundee, this programme will support you to tackle current challenges and explore the key leadership skills that the sector and your organisations require in order to thrive, with a community of supportive fellow Chief Executives working for Social Change.
Leadership for the Future | Edinburgh & Glasgow | Launches 29th March
30 April & 1 May | 5 & 6 June | 16 & 17 August 2018
Over the course of the 6 days you will:
- Enhance your understanding of who you are as a leader and what you stand for
- Strengthen your leadership resilience, impact and contribution
- Collaboratively explore how to meet your organisational challenges and opportunities
- Develop your confidence to work innovatively with stakeholders, partners and your Board
- Build a community of supportive fellow Chief Executives working for social change
- Explore optional learning activities including coaching and live project working
Online details and application link: Leadership for the Future – Booking Form
Full Programme overview: Leadership for the Future Programme Flyer
Programme fee £550-£800 (dependent on organisation turnover)
* Launch event will be a ½ day in Edinburgh which we would welcome all participants to come to , but is not mandatory to attend to join the programme
We expect demand for this programme to be high, for further information or to reserve your place please contact me on 0131 243 2684 or email email@example.com