Have you got news? Share it here!
APPLY FOR GRANTS
individuals & organisations >
GET IN TOUCH
we're happy to help >
Council Papers on Line Service
You can register on the Council Papers on Line website for your own ‘account’ where you can then select the committee/s that you want to receive e-mail alerts for when their papers are published. Below are some recent committee reports of interest. NB. See the meeting minute for the committee decision.
- Lothian and Borders Police Board (30 January 2012) – includes reports on A Restorative Approach to Hate Crime; and Custody Visiting Scheme – Recruitment of Custody Visitors
- Education, Children and Families Committee (31 January 2012) – includes reports on Children and Families Achievement Report 2011; Positive Destinations; Preventing and Responding to Bullying and Prejudice in City of Edinburgh Schools; and Commissioning Plan for Children and Families
- City of Edinburgh Council (9 February 2012) – includes reports on the Revenue Budget and Capital Investment Programme; and Grant Aid to Third Parties. See the Equality Impact Assessments related to the development of the Council Budget for 2011 – 2014
- Social Care for Adults Sub-Committee on Standards (21 February 2012) – report on Care Inspectorate Reports
- Transport, Infrastructure and Environment Committee (21 February 2012) – includes a report on Forthcoming Bus Service Changes
- Culture and Leisure Committee (22 February 2012) – includes reports on Next Generation Libraries and Information Strategy 2012-2015: Outcome of Consultation; and 2012/13 Investment in Pitches, Pavilions, Play Areas and Allotments.
Contact Name City of Edinburgh Council
latest top stories
9 December 2013
19 November 2013
Sign up for our newsletter
We'll keep you up-to-date on news, events and training courses.
You can book online
If you don't see a course that fits your needs, contact our team, we will do our best to help…