Do you work with people? Are you a Trainer, Coach, Facilitator or someone who produces/distributes information?
KC Associates are excited to share our tried and tested ways to use visuals in your work.
Explore how to make learning more fun, lively and memorable by:
- Enhancing engagement and participation in your meetings and workshops,
- Boosting learning for visual thinkers, Increasing group memory,
- Bringing fun and energy into your working with groups,
- Livening up your written documents and reports with your unique illustrations
- The ‘building blocks’ of graphics – lettering, people, icons, text containers….
- The difference between graphic recording, facilitation and illustration
- How to structure a visual record, create your own graphic templates
- Develop unique images for your documents
Worried you ‘just can’t draw’?
Graphics are not about art! We believe anyone can build skills needed to create graphics. Your confidence and ability increases as you learn the foundations.
We will take you through inputs and interactive exercises encouraging you all the way.
By the end of the day;
You will feel confident about creating your own visuals, know how to use graphics in your presentations, your website and your documents!
For more information and booking –
You can book through Eventbrite –
You can e mail me on email@example.com or call me on 0131 466 3309 and I will be happy to answer any questions, help you with booking.
£200 per participant inclusive of materials on day and resource pack