This course is relevant and helpful to anyone who works with or facilitates groups, and those who work in teams.
The course will look at the following:
- The difference between content and process
- Focus on group process: structurally, behaviourally and physiologically
- Task work and maintenance work
- Assessing the effectiveness of a group
- Non-verbal communication.
By the end of the course you will have a better understanding of how to work more effectively in groups.
*This training is free for Edinburgh registered charities with a turnover of less than £200,000 (after a completion of a short form).
This form is downloadable from: