This workshop is suitable for anyone in a small charity or voluntary organisation, with responsibility for writing applications, for example: trustee, manager, or other. The workshop will help you to make the most of the time that you spend on applications by ensuring that you are targeting the right funds, giving the right information, and getting across the great work that you’re doing.
Participants will be enabled to plan and write funding applications to a variety of funders. We will discuss:
- Explaining the need for your project
- Research sources of funding
- Understand what funders are looking for
- Produce and submit a funding application
- Understand common reasons why funding applications are unsuccessful
Please note places are limited to 8 people. So book early to secure your place.
“Really informative and helpful for a complete beginner in this context.”
“very useful and enjoyable.”
“Relaxed, friendly, welcoming atmosphere.”