Who is this course for?
This one day course is intended for people who are seeking to progress, or have recently been promoted, into leadership roles; team leader, senior manager or CEO.
- To explore the similarities and differences between leadership and management
- To introduce, and explore the application of, some key leadership theories
- To introduce key concepts relating to organisational change. Being new in a leadership role means that you, and others, are experiencing change. It is also a key area of organisational life for leaders to understand and work with.
- To understand more about your own leadership style, and how it may impact on others. This work will also support you to develop greater understanding of work styles, and therefore how to make best use of team diversity.
- To consider the development needs that you have, and plan action to progress them.
“The Trainer was very relatable which made the training easy to understand – and good handouts!”
“Insightful and very useful. I would encourage others to consider this event.”
“Really opened my mind to my current skills and some of the failing which can be worked on.”