A new date has been set for Thursday 20th April. To attend this date click BOOK NOW below.
The workshop will help participants to develop the skills required to build a robust Recruitment and Selection Process based on a set of Post Specific Competencies which allow recruiters to make sound evidence based judgements.
- Identifying Post Specific Competencies and Performance Indicators
- Developing Competency Based Application Forms and Person Specifications
- Developing Competency Based Interview Questions
- Examining a range of Interviewing Questions (Behavioural, Hypothetical and Experiential)
- An examination of Interviewing Skills and Techniques
- The use of Screening Interviews
- Developing a Robust Scoring System
- The possible use of additional exercises to identify the most suitable candidates