- We aim to ensure that this website is easy to use and accessible to people with disabilities, and to people accessing it on a variety of devices and using different formats. We strive to conform with the Web Accessibility Initiative’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 , ensuring an excellent standard of accessibility.
- If you have any difficulty using this website, please contact us. We welcome any feedback about accessibility.
- Please note that you can change the font size on this web site by doing any of the following:
- In Internet Explorer / Netscape / Mozilla on a PC: Press and hold Control, move the mouse wheel.
- In Internet Explorer / Mozilla on a Mac or PC: Go to View > Text Size.
All images on the website employ alternative text should you have images disabled, you will be able to see the descriptive text.