Have you got news? Share it here!
APPLY FOR GRANTS
individuals & organisations >
GET IN TOUCH
we're happy to help >
- We aim to ensure that this website is easy to use and accessible to people with disabilities, and to people accessing it on a variety of devices and using different formats. We strive to conform with the Web Accessibility Initiative’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 , ensuring an excellent standard of accessibility.
- If you have any difficulty using this website, please contact us. We welcome any feedback about accessibility.
- Please note that you can change the font size on this web site by doing any of the following:
- From the top menu you can select a larger fort size by clicking on the different sized “A”. This gives you the option of regular, medium and large text
- In Internet Explorer / Netscape / Mozilla on a PC: Press and hold Control, move the mouse wheel.
- In Internet Explorer / Mozilla on a Mac or PC: Go to View > Text Size.
latest top stories
11 December 2013
9 December 2013
Sign up for our newsletter
We'll keep you up-to-date on news, events and training courses.
You can book online
If you don't see a course that fits your needs, contact our team, we will do our best to help…