Have you got news? Share it here!
APPLY FOR GRANTS
individuals & organisations >
download pdf resources >
GET IN TOUCH
we're happy to help >
EVOC membership is open to organisation and individuals. The membership year runs from the beginning of April to the end of March.
You can become a member in two ways:
1. Our Full membership is available to voluntary organisations at the cost of £28.00 per year. This carries with it an entitlement to:
- The information services of EVOC
- Discounts on publications
- The rights to vote at the AGM or other General or Extraordinary General Meetings of the organisation.
2. Our Associate membership (£28.00 per year) is available to individuals and to organisations outwith the voluntary sector. It carries the same entitlements except that Associate members do not have a vote in any of the affairs of EVOC.
Download our membership forms:
EVOC membership form 2011 – 2012 (pdf format)
EVOC membership form 2011 – 2012 (Word 2003 format)
For more information about becoming a member please contact Dianne Morrison on 0131 555 9100.
latest top stories
16 May 2013
16 May 2013
15 May 2013
30 April 2013
25 April 2013
22 April 2013
5 April 2013
15 March 2013
17 January 2013
Sign up for our newsletter
We'll keep you up-to-date on news, events and training courses.
You can book online
If you don't see a course that fits your needs, contact our team, we will do our best to help…