Membership of EVOC is open to all organisations and individuals. There are two membership options available to you: full membership for Voluntary Organisations, and associate membership for individuals and statutory or private organisations.
The membership year runs for April to April, and payments can be made online via credit card, or by cheque payable to “Edinburgh Voluntary Organisations’ Council” or by BACS transfer. Details for payment are provided after you have completed our application form.
Full membership of EVOC has a range of rights including:
- The right to vote at the AGM or other General or Extraordinary General Meetings of the organisation
- A say in the governance of EVOC
- Opportunities to be elected to the Board of EVOC
As well as these rights there are benefits available to full members:
- 10% discount on EVOC Training courses
- Priority booking for the EVOC AGM, events and training courses
- Priority bespoke training, both free and paid
As we continue to refine our membership, we will offer more incentive and benefits to full members.
For full membership there is a tiered subscription structure based on income, which reflects the known categories in Scottish Charity Accounting regulations:
- Income below £25,000, full membership is free
- Income between £25,000 and £500,000, full membership is £35
- Income above £500,000, full membership is £55
Associate membership is available to individuals, statutory and private organisations. Whilst associate membership doesn’t have any governance or benefit privileges, it does support the purposes, missions and values of EVOC.
Associate membership is £55 per year for organisations and £10 per year for individuals wishing to support the aims of EVOC.
To apply for full or associate membership please complete our membership form.
For more information about becoming a member please contact Dianne Morrison on 0131 555 9100.